GO YOU! Cut those fuckers off >:DTHERE HAVE BEEN TIMES
I almost cried on the bus earlier thinking about all the things I gave up when I grew breasts
I mean, when I was a kid I loved running, I was incredibly active, and I was like, intensely muscled. I literally ran everywhere.
and I remember the day in fifth grade when I noticed having breasts, like we’d just moved to San Diego and I was ten and I was jumping rope at school and noticed movement and just
I just gave up
I gave up all of that
And I’m just so, so glad that I have friends around me who support me in getting rid of them, even if the fam won’t
Sensible Dad or Trashy Queen
which do I choose
wearing outfits requires such commitment
- I love mushrooms. Like a lot. Grace and Fabes can shut up.
- I only feel like I’m worth anything when I’m on a dragon boat or when I’m helping someone else.
- I’m allergic to something in tomato sauce. There are very few places I can go to eat spaghetti where I don’t end up passing it all back out the other end half an hour later.
- I fucking love spaghetti. My passion for it is unrivaled.
- I love taking the bus. It’s the best place for people-watching, and for some reason my city has a high concentration of lookalikes for several online friends of mine, including onwardwall, summerwings, and blackcr0wking so far.
- I hate sitting next to people on the bus. I can’t handle being touched by strangers very well, especially if it’s just in passing, and will have to swipe a hand over the spot to keep from going into a panic.
- Speaking of panics, when I get anxiety attacks I can’t stand being touched at all, by anyone. This is lots of fun to experience in a very crowded area.
- I avoid responsibilities a lot, like the classes I have yet to pay for.
- I am going to call and set up a doctor’s appointment tomorrow to talk about getting a double mastectomy. (!!!!!)
- I am more attached to the Shadowcat than I was to Loona at the end of her life and I feel guilty for all the times I left her alone and didn’t pay attention to her. It’s been almost a year and I haven’t even started thinking about how I feel regarding her death.
What the majority of feminists probably don’t understand is that when men have children, those men become the patriarch of their family. How would females/mothers feel if there was a Masculist movement that blamed Matriarchy for all of the oppression in the world?
what is this even supposed to mean
If feminism is so “gooder”, then how does bacon cattle shrimp stew race goats across the pacific ocean? sorry, too LOGICAL for you???
i literally do not understand a word of the first post it makes no sense??????
reblog if you ARE gay, if you SUPPORT gays, or if you like to OPEN people’s WINDOWS in the middle of the NIGHT and put DOZENS of GEESE in their BEDROOMS
Back in like fourth grade there was this thing at my school called the 100 book challenge and basically you got prizes for every like book you read and I read so much they called my mom in because they thought I was forging her signature on the logs because I read like seven hours a day and ‘no child would actually read that much’